Resources for Women at Fisher
- The Ohio State University Office of Diversity and Inclusion - Leadership Initiatives for Women of Color (LIWOC)
- Leadership Initiatives for Women of Color (LIWOC) serves undergraduate and graduate students of color at The Ohio State University who aspire to be leaders.
- The Office of Student Life Multicultural Center - Women Student Initiatives
- The Multicultural Center’s Women Student Initiatives supports woman-identified students across many dimensions of wellness. It supports gender equity by promoting intersectional feminist activism and dialogues, developing women’s leadership and celebrating women, past and present, who challenge, motivate and inspire.
- Access Collaborative
- Breaking the cycle of poverty in single-parent families one degree at a time, Access Collaborative is an academic and social support program to assist low-income, single parent students who are pursuing a college education at The Ohio State University.
- The Women's Place
- The Women's Place serves as a catalyst for institutional change to expand opportunities for women's growth, leadership and power in an inclusive, supportive and safe university environment consistent with the goals of the academic and diversity Plans.
Fisher Graduate Women In Business
Fisher Graduate Women in Business is an organization committed to supporting and empowering women. Its goal is to attract top female talent to Fisher graduate programs by increasing visibility inside and outside of Fisher. At Fisher, the organization exists to create a strong community for graduate women and represent the needs of that community.
Undergraduate Business Women's Association
The Undergraduate Business Women's Association brings together all students interested in empowering women through professional development, philanthropy, community building and engaging discussions
Ladies of Leadership
Ladies of Leadership promotes the personal, academic and professional growth of first-year women of color through mentoring and sisterhood while upholding values of scholarship, service, wellness, empowerment and leadership.
©2023 Fisher College of Business
2100 Neil Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43210