At The Ohio State University, being a champion — one who rises above challenges to reach new heights of success — is an expectation, not an aspiration. It is this mentality that drives the Fisher College of Business community as we face a rapidly changing landscape within business education.
What guides us.
In striving for excellence, the Fisher College of Business community is committed to exemplifying the following core values:
- Leading with integrity. We educate and create principled leaders and are committed to creating a community in which our actions and behaviors are consistent, honest and transparent.
- Practicing empathy. We treat everyone with dignity and strive in our interactions to understand other points of view.
- Embracing diversity. There is value of diversity in shaping ideas, and we welcome and embrace individuals with different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives.
- Committing ourselves to building an inclusive community. We share the responsibility of creating a community in which every member feels respected, supported, valued and encouraged to fully participate.
- Promoting social responsibility. Ours is a community that is informed of issues that impact our local and global communities. We endeavor to serve in relevant ways that address these needs.
- Pursuing excellence and nurturing creativity. We set the highest standards and aim to do our very best by resolving to stay curious and to seek out innovation and opportunities for lifelong learning.
What we do.
The mission of Fisher College of Business is to create and disseminate ideas, encourage scholarly thinking and develop principled leaders who serve with impact around the world.
What we strive to be.
In pursuit of our mission, and guided by our values, the vision of the Fisher community is to be a preeminent business school that creates transformational ideas and leaders who make the world a better place.
©2023 Fisher College of Business
2100 Neil Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43210