Careers & Recruiting
COVID-19 Resources and Information
Thank you for your interest in recruiting students and alumni through the Fisher College of Business Office of Career Management. On this page, we have organized the basic steps to get started with recruiting and sourcing great candidates for your full-time and internship opportunities.
Recruiting Fisher Students and Alumni
Call our office at 614-292-6024 to speak with a recruiting consultant. Our experienced staff members will help you:
- Identify the type of student you’d like to target (undergraduate, graduate, alumni, specific majors, experience levels, etc.)
- Discuss how to target and promote your opportunity to the appropriate students or alumni
- Schedule interview dates and reserve interview space
- Identify methods to build your employer brand, meet potential candidates and promote your opportunities through on-campus information sessions, career fairs, workshops and networking events
- Periodically evaluate your recruiting strategy to ensure long-term success
How to Register with Handshake
Go to our Handshake login page.
- New User: "Sign up as an Employer" to create a new account and follow prompts.
- Returning User: Log in with your username and password.
How to Register for a Career Fair
First, log in to Handshake.
If you do not have an account with Handshake, please register by clicking on the "Sign up as an Employer"
To register for the Career Fair, place your cursor on "Career Events" near the top of the page and click "Search."
- Then click "Search" again in the Career Event Search to find the specific career event.
- Then click on the Register link.
©2023 Fisher College of Business
2100 Neil Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43210