Centers & Initiatives
Research and Business Partnership Centers, housed at both Fisher and Ohio State, create the intellectual innovations that fuel business growth around the world.
Many of the nation's most forward thinking companies turn to Fisher faculty for new ideas and business solutions. Our research centers support teaching, research and development and provide a professional forum for exchange between faculty, students and the corporate community.
Centers & Partnerships
- Charles A. Dice Center for Financial Economics
- Center for Innovation Strategies
- Center for International Business Education and Research
- Center for Operational Excellence
- Keenan Center for Entrepreneurship
- National Center for the Middle Market
- Nationwide Center for Advanced Customer Insights
- Ohio State Center for Real Estate
- The Risk Institute
©2023 Fisher College of Business
2100 Neil Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43210