MBA Leaders of Experiential Project-based Education
Conference June 18-21, 2013
Fisher College of Business is located in Columbus, Ohio.
- Fly into Port Columbus International Airport (CMH).
- Hotel is the Hilton Columbus Downtown. We have a Hilton group rate that can be booked online. Make your reservation.
- Take a taxi to the Hilton Downtown (approx $20 from the airport) - make sure to ask for the Hilton on North High Street in the Short North – there are several other Hilton hotels throughout Columbus.
- All other transportation throughout the week will be provided, so no need to rent a car.
- At the conclusion of the conference, we will have taxis waiting to transport you to the Columbus airport, either at noon or at 3 p.m., depending on whether you want to take the Stadium tour.
Conference Fee: $300 (covers dinner Tuesday, breakfast & lunch Wednesday, breakfast, lunch & dinner Thursday, & breakfast Friday)
View the detailed conference schedule.