News and Updates
As Fisher College of Business embarks on the latest enhancement to its campus — the Daley Family Pavilion and Terrace — construction of the facility will temporarily impact students, faculty, staff and visitors to the college.
The following information is designed to help members of the Fisher community navigate the multi-month construction project. Information and resources will be updated as necessary and available. (All dates are approximate and subject to change.)
- Beginning in late March and continuing through early autumn semester, fencing will be in place around the walkways south and east of Fisher Hall to accommodate material deliveries.
- Walkways adjacent to the construction site will be periodically closed only when construction materials are delivered to the site.
- Construction traffic and deliveries will be prevalent in the area north of Fisher Hall.
- Uninterrupted east and west pedestrian access north of Fisher Hall will be maintained via the sidewalk along Neil Avenue that runs next to the Lane Avenue Garage. The southside of the sidewalk will be closed periodically to accommodate construction traffic and deliveries in the area.
- On-street parking along Neil Avenue, including accessible parking spaces, will not be impacted.
- Access to Fisher Hall will be maintained via entrances on Neil Ave. and the Huntington Plaza.
- Access to Pfahl Hall will be maintained via the north entrances (ground and first floors) across from the Blackwell.
- Access to certain tunnels beneath Fisher’s campus will be restricted periodically to accommodate construction activity.
- Construction will occur during weekday hours of 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Although no jackhammers or cranes will be used, there will be noise generated by other tools and safety equipment.
- Access in and out of the Lane Ave. Parking Garage will remain uninterrupted.
All students, faculty, staff and visitors are encouraged to exercise caution and safety throughout the duration of the construction project.
©2023 Fisher College of Business
2100 Neil Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43210