Aviation is a high technology, rapidly changing, competitive business operating in a global arena. Educated, professional managers are needed in over fifty career areas in the aviation industry. Transportation, economics and logistics, flight operations, and support are some of the many other positions that make up the exciting and challenging field of aviation.
Aviation Management Curriculum, GEC-R
Aviation Management Curriculum, GEC
Study abroad - Student Exchange, Elective Treks
- AVN 300 & 310 are prerequisites to AVN 550
- AVN 310 & STAT are prerequisites to AVN 540
- AVN 550 is prerequisite to AVN 552, 560, 650 and 654
- AVN 300 & 310 can be completed as early as the freshman year. These courses are offered every year.
- Students who have questions about aviation courses should contact the advisor in the Department of Aviation, 4th Floor Aviation Building, 164 W. 19th Ave., 292-2405.
Sample Course Model