MBA for Working Professionals
The Fisher WPMBA Difference
The MBA for Working Professionals has earned its position as a top 10 program in the country. You will learn from distinguished faculty who are recognized around the world as leading experts in their fields. You will have access to both Fisher’s network of highly accomplished professionals and Ohio State’s incomparable resources. As a student at Fisher, you will tap into the resources of Columbus’ thriving business community, and upon graduation, you will join one of the world’s largest alumni networks.
Note to prospective students: Now is a great time to earn your MBA degree! Ohio State has smoothly transitioned many of its current course offerings to virtual learning options due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. If you have questions about current or future course format, email us at email@example.com.
Make an immediate impact on your career trajectory with a Fisher MBA.
Fisher's personalized part-time MBA curriculum focuses on your career growth as a principled leader from day one. Fisher MBA graduates learn to positively impact any organization by utilizing career coaches and professional development opportunities in conjunction with a high-value, challenging curriculum.
- Gain applicable business skills within core classes - What you learn today can be applied at work tomorrow.
- Learn to think critically, cross-functionally, conceptually, and apply that knowledge to make decisions.
- Flexible course scheduling* means you can take classes on weekday evenings and weekends. Learn about live-streaming here.
- Gain real-world experience (locally and globally) through case competitions, corporate partnerships, Global Applied Projects, expeditions, executive luncheon series, mentors and live projects.
- Immerse yourself in experiential learning - engage in action-based projects with Fortune 1000 companies.
- Customized - 43 percent of the curriculum consists of electives. Take courses across the university.
- Start in autumn or spring, and go at your own pace. Take 1.5 to 9 credit hours per semester. Apply now.
Attend an info session to learn more
A Support Network
A network of support helps you meet the challenges of working and attending school
- Accessible industry experts: Professors connect and build relationships with you thanks to small class sizes.
- Personalized: Your academic advisor and career consultant work with you to develop a plan that helps you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Peers from exciting backgrounds: You will learn from your classmates and have their support during this shared experience.
- A wealth of career resources: From company and industry research to resume review and interview preparation, Fisher has access to numerous resources to put you on a path to success.
- An extensive corporate reach: 80% of Fortune 100 companies recruit at Fisher, and we host hundreds of companies for workshops and career fairs each year.
Coaching & Professional Development at Fisher
©2023 Fisher College of Business
2100 Neil Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43210