Our alumni have forged trails of innovation, explored frontiers of global business and are redefining our path forward as principled leaders, socially responsible business builders and enterprising entrepreneurs. At the forefront of this family is the Fisher College of Business Alumni Board.
These individuals, representing all majors, eras and geographic locations, have distinguished themselves as leaders and difference-makers in business and in their communities. Collectively, they are an important voice in helping to shape the purpose, priorities and values of the Fisher College of Business community.
The mission of the Alumni Board is to assist Fisher College of Business in its role as an international leader in education through the college’s delivery of creative and innovative programs that produce highly valued professionals for the worldwide business community.
The Alumni Board:
- Serves as a liaison between alumni, students, employers and Fisher
- Collaborates with Fisher staff to identify goals and develop initiatives to achieve those goals that will benefit from alumni participation
- Supports and participates in events to encourage fellowship among alumni.
The Alumni Board meets twice a year on campus (fall and spring) with each member serving as an active part of a committee deigned to work with the college’s goals. Through its committees, the Alumni Board more specifically assists the college in:
- Recruiting new students
- Assisting and mentoring students in job placement
- Networking with alumni, students, faculty, and the business community; including domestic and international alumni through Fisher Global Council events
- Recognizing alumni achievement at the annual Fisher Alumni Awards dinner, as well as student achievement via Pacesetters
Submit an Alumni Board nomination