Mary Helen Wolfe Chandler Future Women in Business Summit
The Future Women in Business Summit is a one-day program that prepares and educates young women about the world of business and introduce attendees to a variety of topics within business.
Fisher College of Business has proudly fostered a diverse, supportive and inclusive learning environment since the college’s earliest days when Mary Helen Wolfe studied business at what was then known as the College of Commerce and Journalism at Ohio State. Wolfe, who graduated in 1919, became the first recorded female graduate of the college, and nearly 100 years later, Fisher continues to provide an enriching educational experience for women seeking a degree from a top-ranked business college.
The application deadline has been extended until Sunday, May 21.
This one-day Summit prepares and educates young women about the world of business and introduce attendees to a variety of topics within business while experiencing Ohio State and Fisher College of Business.
- Interact with successful Fisher alumnae and current students
- Participate in workshops with top Fisher faculty and company recruiters
- Cultivate professional development and first-impression skills through etiquette lunch
- Connect with like-minded women interested in business
- Learn about the college application process and Ohio State
Where: The Future Women in Business Summit will be on the Fisher College of Business campus at The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio.
Address: 210 W. Woodruff Ave, Schoenbaum Hall 120, Columbus, OH 43210
When: The Future Women in Business Summit is a one-day program on Friday, June 30, 2023 from 9:00am-4:30pm
The annual event aims to bring a group of diverse and talented young women together. The following young women are encouraged to apply:
- Rising high school seniors with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- First-generation college students and/or
- Underrepresented students
Please note that ALL women are invited to apply, however, priority will be given to the above groups.
Applications close on Sunday, May 21
©2023 Fisher College of Business
2100 Neil Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43210