- Provide the opportunity to develop relationships with peers in other industries.
- Conduct research to install leading edge practice in Forum organizations. Identify implementable approaches, useful tools and measures.
- Influence the development of courses not readily available in industry or offered at other institutions.
- Make research available through publications and other means.
- Provide opportunities for constructive feedback to improve business practices.
- Conduct on-site benchmarking and other benchmarking opportunities.
- Access to a source of student hires.
- Solve problems using depth of experience of group.
- Provide diverse perspectives of the global supply chain.
- Develop cross-industry and cross discipline perspectives.
- Opportunity to participate in the biannual GSCFmeetings.
- Discounts and Complimentary registrations for participants on executive education open enrollment seminars.