- Quarterly, day-long professional development seminars led by key business leaders and open to multiple employees from member companies. Seminars are webcast and archived as members-only content on COE’s website.
- Interactive forums that focus on lean, innovation, supply chain, women in operations, plant management and other member-directed topics.
- Access to cutting-edge research and problem-solving consultation from the operations management faculty at The Ohio State University, ranked 9th in the U.S. according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Access to top undergraduate, MBA and PhD students for internships, class projects and career placements.
Our members ...
- Are leaders in their industry.
- Participate in global markets.
- Pursue excellence through great processes.
To become a member, a company ...
- Formally applies to the administrative director before being presented to COE’s advisory board for approval.
- Appoints one executive for membership on COE’s advisory board. One or more managers is appointed a COE contact.
Board members ...
- Attend semi-annual advisory board meetings.
- Participate in COE activities and decisions.
- Network with other COE members to achieve the goal of world-class excellence through great processes.
If you are interested in learning more about COE and how to become a member, please call our office at 614-292-3199 or contact Jackie McClure by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.