Fisher to host Chairman of the Federal Reserve on Nov. 30
Ben S. Bernanke, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, will participate in a Conversation on the Economy with a cross-section of global, regional, and local business leaders from 3 to 4:15 p.m. Tuesday, November 30 at Fisher College of Business. The Ohio State University President E. Gordon Gee will host the forum, which will be held in Fisher's Pfahl Hall, Room 140, 280 W. Woodruff Ave.
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland President and CEO Sandra Pianalto will moderate the discussion, which will focus on the job market and the opportunities and challenges employers are facing in the current economic environment. The conversation will take place before an audience of approximately 100 invited Ohio State students and faculty, and central Ohio business and community leaders.
Panelists scheduled to attend include:
- Alan Mulally, President and CEO, Ford Motor Company, Dearborn, MI
- Samuel Palmisano, Chairman of the Board and CEO, IBM Corporation, Armonk, NY
- Curtis Moody, President and CEO, Moody•Nolan, Inc., Columbus, OH
- Jeni Britton Bauer, President, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, Columbus, OH
- Dwight Smith, CEO, Sophisticated Systems, Columbus, OH
The university will webcast the Bernanke event on Tuesday (11/30) afternoon. The links will become active around 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday: