MBA for Working Professionals
Take the next step to advance your career.
The MBA for Working Professionals at Fisher College of Business is the only program in central Ohio ranked among the nation’s best. It’s Fisher’s rigorous MBA curriculum at a pace that fits the busy schedules of working students. You can complete your MBA degree at Ohio State among experienced and professional peers without leaving your job behind.
Fisher's MBA students
- Learn from distinguished faculty
- Join one of the world's largest alumni networks with thousands of business professionals
- Benefit from working and studying in Columbus - headquarters to top businesses
Connect with Fisher
The best way to find out if Fisher is a good fit for you is to visit our campus and experience the Fisher community first hand.
|In person||By phone||Online|
Come to an on-campus info session
Our monthly information sessions provide an overview of the MBA program.
Upcoming information sessions:
Schedule a campus visit
We invite you to also meet with an MBA Student Ambassador, visit a class, and take a tour of Fisher to gather additional information about our program. To schedule your visit call (614) 292-8511.
One of the aspects of Fisher's MBA program that students most enjoy is our individualized approach. We love hearing from prospective students.
- Call (614) 292-8511 to quickly get answers to your specific questions or to schedule an in-depth conversation with an admissions officer about your background, goals, and fit with Fisher.
- Or complete our short online form and we will call you.
You can quickly get answers to your specific questions by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complete a short online form, and we will reach out to you with answers to your questions and additional information.