Let’s talk about something that most of us students care about– FOOD.
Unlike me (who’s been thinking about working out and losing weight for a very long time) my wallet is on a diet and keeps losing a lot of weight unconsciously. Therefore, I decided to tell you about AFFORDABLE but tasty food places in Columbus (and not too far from campus).
Apparently, Joy’s village has two sets of the menu. One is more Americanized Chinese food, while the other set is more authentic.
- Type: Chinese Food
- Distance: 8 mins walking from Fisher
- Average Price: $8.00
- Recommendations: Three-Cup Chicken & Twice-Cooked Pork (Chinese Version)
Arirang–also known as “Arirang Oriental Market”– has two parts in the store. The front part is a small Korean grocery store where you can find a lot of typical Korean dishes and snacks. The second part is in the back of the store and is more like a food court.
- Type: Korean Food
- Distance: 15 mins drive from Fisher
- Average Price: $9.00
- Recommendations: Spicy Soft Tofu, Hot Stone Bowl Bibimbap
- Type: Teahouse (Also serves food, but I’ve only tried their tea)
- Distance: 11 mins or 17 mins drive from Fisher, depends on to which one you are going
- Average Price: $6.00/ pot
- Recommendations: Fresh Fruit Spring Blend, Cardamom Ginger
- Happy Hour: Monday-Thursday 5-8pm (20% off on entire purchases)
FYI-ZenCha is also a great place for a date! (wink wink)