With less than two months to go before the Center for Operational Excellence stages its first-ever multi-day summit, we’re on the lookout for undergraduate and graduate students who want to be a part of the event.
Up for grabs are multiple two-hour volunteer slots at the Leading Through Excellence event, which takes place April 10-12. We expect this summit to draw hundreds of mid-level and higher-ranking operations professionals, and we need motivated students to help –
- Staff the check-in / registration desk
- Ride along during plant tours
- Introduce professors and visiting experts during break-out sessions
- Assist with audiovisual needs during presentations
- Help attendees as a greeter / way-finder
– among other tasks. For students, this is a great way to help with a major event for the Fisher College of Business and network with professionals in companies constantly seeking their next great recruits. Also: Free shirt!
If you’re a graduate student at Fisher, check out our posting on the hub. Undergrads should e-mail Anirud Varadraj at email@example.com.