I think what we have are the following:
- Gerlach having the fire department called on it for the 3rd time in 2 weeks
- The rooms, which are sometimes freezing, are now sometimes “roasting”
- Being finished!! with my IMS project
- About finished with one other project
- Almost half finished with my other two projects
- My wedding being officially less than one month away!
- Found an internship! (more details to come once all of the offer paperwork is completed)
- Completely forgot about my bridal shower, and then remembered it all later
- Moving in 16 days
This quarter seems to be in a major hurry to end, and I’m not ready for that yet. Good news is that my IMS project is finished, presentation given, and I don’t have to worry about that anymore. I should go ahead and start working on the presentation for our Compensation project, but I just haven’t had time yet. I’ve been way too busy with everything else. But at least 2 of my group projects are past the “having to meet every week” phase and we can pretty much work on stuff on our own. The Compensation project, however, that may be the death of us all. Good job to everyone who presented last night.
So, my goal for this month was to be in the top 5 of the top content report. I think this is a lost goal. A lot of my fellow bloggers seem to be on hiatus, and since only a few of us are consistently blogging, it’s not a fair competition. But, I have been advertising my blog to all of my classmates. Shout out to Jenn Cargile who has the top “comment” posts for my blogs.
It’s still hard to believe that it’s the end of week 8. Time just flies when you’re having fun. Or, in my case, when you’re really, really busy. Today is the first day I don’t have a meeting, or a conference call. I can finally use my lunch hour to get errands done that I need done for myself. Yay for that. Well, have a great day!