A busy Session for MAcc Students

Time is flying! I can’t believe that half of a semester is already over. There were so many things that happened during September and the first half of October.

We finally had our Summit Vision during September. It was a half-day activity and was lots of fun. We were split into several groups and each group had one mentor. For our group, because of the time limitation, we only tried four games. However, each game was interesting and needed a lot of collaboration. More importantly, I got to know more about my fellows in MAcc program.Summit Vision

When it comes to the curriculum, it’s different from most of the classes from undergraduate; MAcc classes are all session-based. That means we have to do all the group projects, presentations and finals in seven weeks! How stressful that is! At first, I did feel huge pressure because of all the schoolwork. However, as time went by, I could work with the schedule and eventually, I found out that my efficiency was improved. Another big difference between the undergraduate classes and graduate classes is that we have more group work to do. Almost every class has to form a group and do assignments together. It’s not a bad idea because in the real world, we do have a lot of teamwork to do.

The biggest thing during September was the kick-off of recruiting season. We had several career fairs during the month. After the career fairs, interviews were scheduled (and everyone was so busy during that time).Career Fair

So, at first it was really hard to balance work and play, but I finally conquered all the difficulties. For people who want to attend the program, I just want to say it is really a perfect place for you to study, improve yourself and have fun! Now, back to my study time…