Welcome to Grad Life!

14055142_10210271108163435_3508583532920694372_n

Today marks “Day II” of my two-year adventure in grad school! I wanted to just take a moment to introduce myself as I will be writing about my experience here at Fisher College of Business’ Master of Human Resource Management program. My name is Chase Lakhani, and I am from the wonderful state of Georgia! I have lived in Georgia all 22 years of my life, and graduated from Georgia Southern University in 2016 (but it feels like ten years ago). I studied Electrical Engineering, but my true passion (and I love talking about other’s passions in life) was when I was working with a core group of leadership development freshmen in a peer-to-peer mentoring program my supervisor and I developed over three years. I loved it so much I decided to find a career that I could do that for the rest of my life, and lo and behold Ohio State came-a-knocking with this wonderful information about Human Resource Management! I will end this ramble with just a few things about my first day:

1. Columbus is such an amazing city and such a pleasure to explore!
  2. Fisher College of Business has such a supportive family atmosphere between faculty, staff, and fellow students
  3. The MHRM program has spectacular 2nd year students that want to see the 1st years (like me!) succeed in every way possible
  4. If you love food as much as I do there are so many amazing restaurants and food trucks to fill you up ten thousand times over
  5. I cannot wait to see what else I find and do among the Ohio-ans (and of course fill you all in as I continue on my adventure)

Well, I hope you will continue to read about my adventures, and if you have any questions about the program or myself please do not hesitate to leave a comment!