Today marks “Day II” of my two-year adventure in grad school! I wanted to just take a moment to introduce myself as I will be writing about my experience here at Fisher College of Business’ Master of Human Resource Management program. My name is Chase Lakhani, and I am from the wonderful state of Georgia! I have lived in Georgia all 22 years of my life, and graduated from Georgia Southern University in 2016 (but it feels like ten years ago). I studied Electrical Engineering, but my true passion (and I love talking about other’s passions in life) was when I was working with a core group of leadership development freshmen in a peer-to-peer mentoring program my supervisor and I developed over three years. I loved it so much I decided to find a career that I could do that for the rest of my life, and lo and behold Ohio State came-a-knocking with this wonderful information about Human Resource Management! I will end this ramble with just a few things about my first day:
- Columbus is such an amazing city and such a pleasure to explore!
- Fisher College of Business has such a supportive family atmosphere between faculty, staff, and fellow students
- The MHRM program has spectacular 2nd year students that want to see the 1st years (like me!) succeed in every way possible
- If you love food as much as I do there are so many amazing restaurants and food trucks to fill you up ten thousand times over
- I cannot wait to see what else I find and do among the Ohio-ans (and of course fill you all in as I continue on my adventure)
Well, I hope you will continue to read about my adventures, and if you have any questions about the program or myself please do not hesitate to leave a comment!