The Homestretch

As I’ve mentioned in previous blogs the Fisher MAcc program is broken up into four 7 week terms.  With the first three terms already done and over with, we have reached the homestretch.  It’s hard to believe that there is already less than seven weeks left in the MAcc until we graduate.  With that being said, there is still plenty of things going on that I am looking forward to this final term:

• MAcc Field Day: The MAcc Council and MAcc Social Chair have been working hard to plan a field day for the MAcc program.  With winter coming to an end and the weather warming up, it’ll be nice to spend an afternoon in the park doing some field day activities.  This will be a great chance to spend some more time with the other students before we all go our separate ways.
  • March MAcc-ness: It’s that time of year again and College Basketball is taking over.  Clearly at Ohio State football is king, but everyone still loves March Madness.  Everyone enjoys filling out a bracket and seeing if they can get any upsets right or pick which team will be Cinderella.  Our program has set up a bracket online to compete against each other and find out who picked the best bracket.
  • MAcc Gives Back: MAcc Gives Back happens once a semester, so you may have read a blog about this event in the Fall.  Unfortunately I was unable to participate in the Fall.  This semester I am looking forward to being able to participate in this service event the MAcc program helps with.  MAcc Gives Back has multiple locations available to volunteer and I am excited to be able to be part of this service activity.