Feeling Like A Second Year MBA

Classes start this week – so I checked Carmen to review classes, downloaded syllabi, figured out readings and books and made sure I am ready to go for Wednesday.

Just a typical week in the life of a soon-to-be second year MBA student.

The best part of completing the first year of my program and wrapping up my summer internship is the feeling of KNOWING. I know where to go for class, I know what’s expected of me, I know my classmates, I know it’s going to be a little stressful, I know it’s going to be a lot crazy –and I know it’s going to be a fantastic adventure.

Second year is all electives, so students pick their own schedule. Here is what I have in store for the first seven weeks:

• Services Marketing
  • Org. Turnaround
  • Negotiations
  • Corp. Finance 1
  • Intopia

I know Corporate Finance and Services Marketing will strengthen what I learned during my internship. I can’t wait to see what Negotiations is all about and I’ve heard amazing things about Org. Turnaround. Intopia? Stay tuned! I know that class is going to be challenging and really strengthen my skills – but it is going to be quite a bit of work.

Can’t wait to share my journey with everyone – thanks for reading!