You need to check out Columbus Restaurant Week

A new experience I recently had was being able to go out to eat in Columbus for Restaurant Week. Restaurant Week is a week in Columbus in which you are given the opportunity to enjoy the best restaurants Columbus has to offer at an irresistible price. They are three-course meals that have prices ranging from $15-35. There are a ton of restaurants to choose from at $15, $20, $25, $30, and $35.  Click here for a complete list of restaurants to choose from.

A group of MAcc students and I decided this was  a great chance to try a place in Columbus in which we typically would not go to to eat. We choose to go to a great Italian place called Rigsby’s Kitchen. Rigsby’s is located on N. High Street in the Short North. Rigsby’s is a 26 year old Columbus dining institution, serving artisan comfort food inspired by local farmers and Italian regional modern cuisine. My Gnocchi Bolognese entree was absolutely delicious! We were able to enjoy a wonderful restaurant and they even had a piano player there for some live music during our dinner. I can’t wait to be able to try somewhere new next year!!