Got Cabin Fever? Hit the Gym!

We’re just four weeks into the first term of spring semester, and I’m already longing for spring break!  Midterms are coming up next week, and I’m itching to do something other than sit in class or study at home.  I’ve found a great way to escape this cold weather by hitting the RPAC!  Here are some of the great amenities this workout facility has to offer:

• Cardio Canyon – a ton of treadmills, ellypticals, and bikes
  • Countless basketball courts (they’re literally stacked on top of each other)
    • also used for volleyball, badminton, and cardio classes
  • 10 racquetball courts
  • 4 squash courts
  • Four-lane jogging/walking track
  • Weights, weights, and more weights (I avoid these areas, but I assume they have anything and everything)
  • Lap pools

A beautiful shot of the RPAC at nighttime!

This is by far one of my favorite buildings on campus, but there are plenty of other workout facilities across campus.  JO North and the ARC are a couple of popular spots for Fisher grad students.  The ARC even has climbing walls, which I intend to check out later this semester!  We’re not going to be lucky enough to have access to such great workout spaces when we leave Fisher, so I recommend checking some of these out this winter.

Now, back to studying for these midterms.  Just three more weeks and I’ll be onto my last term in the Fisher MAcc!  Could time slow down, please?!