I will use this post as my first unofficial action as the WPMBA Internal Public Relations representative (I am running uncontested, so I think I’m OK to say that 🙂 ). This post is a shameless plea to get you, WPMBA student, to attend the Fisher Formal on Friday, May 18! Reasons to attend:
- It’s not just for the full-time students, although it may feel that way. Let’s show the full-timers that the WP’s know how to party, too! They shouldn’t get to have all the fun.
- It’s downtown, in the Smith Brother’s building – I’ve never been, but I hear cool things
- $40 all you can eat and drink. Nuf said.
- It’s a reason to dress up a bit and wear that new, cool tie or fun dress
- It’s a great opportunity to have a fun night out with your school friends without having to drive home and go to work in the morning!
- It’s my BIRTHDAY!
Hope to see you on May 18th!