Getting Back to a Routine… with a Twist

This week’s focus was getting into a routine for the new (and our last) quarter. I enjoy being done with class by 12:30 every day and using the lunch hour to go to meetings and catch up with friends. I spent about 11 hours in Gerlach Hall one day this week without even realizing I was continuously there for so long! I was hanging out with friends between class and group work and loved having a fun and productive day.

Group work is once again the norm for this quarter, and I am excited to learn with and from a wide variety of people. I am also excited to learn from new professors in addition to professors who taught some of my previous classes.  By spring quarter, we are all very comfortable with each other, so it doesn’t take long to get into a routine. However, there always new and exciting opportunities to spice up any “routine” in the spring! I look forward to blogging about spring athletic events (including 5K runs, one of which will be hosted by Fisher), MAcc social events, and graduation preparation!