We have made it through another quarter! I have been a blog slacker for the past couple of weeks because of being (like everyone else) completely swamped with final presentations, group projects, and final exams. I also had a big conference for work the Friday and Saturday before finals that took up most of my time for the past month.
Here’s a few reflections I have on Winter Quarter:
- I’m very thankful for the weather cooperating. With my drive, I was dreading bad weather but luckily I only had two nights with a tiny bit of snow.
- The theme of the quarter was group projects. Having a group project in three classes makes for some creative scheduling and a some outside of class prep time.
- Group projects led to meeting more people and interacting more with my classmates which is great!
- Winter Quarter seemed to go by a lot faster than Autumn Quarter.
- Spring Break is far too short.
Enjoy Spring Break and this beautiful weather!