Taking a break

I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season! The day after my last final, I set sail on a cruise with some of my friends. It was a very fun and relaxing trip! From O-H-I-O pictures with cruise staff to calling out โ€œO-Hโ€ to other Buckeyes on the boat, we were sure to carry our Ohio State spirit with us! We took a jeep tour of one of the islands and were sure to get the red jeep for Ohio State ๐Ÿ™‚ A South Carolinian in a cab with us, upon finding out we were from Ohio, asked โ€œOh, the place thatโ€™s round on the ends and โ€œhiโ€ in the middle?… Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve heard that before, but not in the Bahamas yet, right?โ€ That was fun ๐Ÿ™‚

Of course I miss MAcc friends, but with postcards, Christmas cards, texts, and facebook, I would say we are keeping in touch pretty well! I have gotten some emails about classes next quarter and am very much looking forward to them. Until then, I will enjoy the break, baking and spending time with family for Christmas! Happy holidays everyone!

This is the top deck of the cruise ship...it created the perfect "I" for an OHIO picture!