That light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train

While I’ve been busy in school, there have been a number of other things I haven’t done, such as laundry, and my wife is starting to notice.

Fortunately for her, I graduate in 10 days. But now I have run out of excuses to do all those things I have been putting off.

There is a big pile of books on my night table that I intend to read, and a whole bunch more on my Amazon wish list. (Can you suggest any more?)

Every once in a while I hear a song on the radio that I’d like to learn how to play. I should have kept of list of those, but I didn’t. But from now on, I’ll actually look them up and learn them.

I’m going to start running again, at least three days a week, and run another marathon, but do it right this time (6:45 was painful).

I will finally build that jungle gym in the back yard (even through summer is almost over).

I will repaint the ceiling in the kitchen where my wife hired someone really inexpensive to do it last time.

I will actually evaluate and plan one or more of the remodeling jobs we have been talking about pretty much forever, but I’ll probably hire someone else to execute it.

I will make upgrades to my on-line services business and actually market the thing.

I will join a CSA because now I have time to figure out how to cook all the weird vegetables they give you.

I will spend more time with my kids. I hope they recognize me.

I will take the family on some sort of vacation.

I may actually do some laundry once in a while.

Maybe.

What you been putting off? I’d love to hear in the comments.