Road Trip!

I promised a preview of this weekend’s trip out west to Chicago for a friend’s bachelor party.  This is a family website (OSU alumni, Faculty, MBA Nerds, Future Students, Brutus) so I will not reveal any details that would make my mother blush, but here is a general outline.

Friday

10:00AM-Road trip! Hit the road with the groom who happens to be an alumni and a huge Buckeye fan.

3:00PM-Check into hotels and head over to various friends homes to get ready.

8:00PM-Once everybody is in town we will meet at some place called the Beer Garden.  Over 300 ‘frosty beverages’ on tap.  A place for our group of 15-30 to meet  and talk about how great Tressel is.

9:14PM-First group bathroom break.

10:30PM-We’re renting some vehicle called a trolley.  Said trolley will take us wherever, whenever across Chicago.  At least until 2AM….

Saturday

7:00AM-Shake out the cobwebs from previous night.

7:24AM-Rented bus will take us to Champaign for OSU v. Illinois.  We got tix

12:00PM-Gametime.  I think I know how this story will end.

3:00PM-Attempt to be humble after crushing the “Fighting” Illini (please)

4:00PM-Back to Chicago.  I will let the remainder of the night remain a mystery…

Check back next week for a full recap and pictures of the weekend (what I can show at least).  GO BUCKS!!