Recent Update

I have limited access to the internet this month so please forgive the delay of my posts. I may also post several entries at one time.

Here are some exciting updates of mine recently. I’ve got a job! I had been in touch with Fisher’s career advisor and fortunately heard about a job opening in one of the leading accounting firms. More coincidentally this information was forwarded by my friend Kyle, who is also a MAcc alumnus and a blogger. I contacted Kyle immediately and he gave me much information regarding the position as well as helpful advice on application. With Kyle’s advice, shortly after a brief phone interview and an office interview, I have landed a job!! The position is in Boston, which is perfect for me. This once again proved that it is important for Fisher alumni to keep in touch with the Fisher community. Your phone call or email regarding any opportunity can be of great help for your fellow Fisher colleagues. Without the connection with the Fisher network, I might still be desperately hunting for a job.

1 Response to “Recent Update”

1. 1 Robert Chabot September 17, 2010 at 11:46 am

Congrats on the position, Manru! This is great news!