Philadelphia

View of Philadelphia's Market Street sign from my hotel room

I just got done meeting with my group to prepare for my final presentation on Wednesday for MBA 825. I really enjoyed the class this quarter and I can’t believe the quarter is almost over. I am really looking forward to my 4 week break from school and the beginning of football season though. According to my new Sports Illustrated, the Buckeyes are projected as the 2nd best football team in the country.

My trip to Philadelphia last week was good and unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of Pat’s and Ralph’s but I can assure you that they were both very good. Also, I was able to get a lot of reading done in the airport and on the plane, which is always a good time to get things done.

On Saturday I played in the WPMBA golf scramble at Mentel Memorial Golf Course. Our team hit the ball well but didn’t putt well and thus we only finished -3. It was a good time and it was fun to meet some classmates outside of class.