This is starting to feel a little routine.

It’s been a long time, old friends. My life has become even busier than earlier this year which I did not think was possible.

As I sit here at 11:42PM on Thursday July 8th, 2010 I have my bags packed for Asia for the third time in approximately 5 months. This comes after never traveling farther than Las Vegas before that.

This is the 4th time in approximately 5 months that I have had my bags packed for an airplane ride though. The 4th trip was to Orlando for an alumni golf outing and work with a client. We managed to squeeze in a little time at Disney World…my first time too!

So, the bags are currently packed for a two month stay in Hong Kong, where I will be leading a project team that is working to solve some business problems for a Fortune 500 company with offices in Hong Kong. Having been there before, I know just how awesome Hong Kong is and I can’t wait to go back.

In other news…

• Fisher Professional Services – As I previously mentioned, I was fortunate enough to be selected as one of the two Managing Directors of FPS. These two MD’s are primarily responsible for the day-to-day operations of the organization (with support from several other people, thankfully). It’s been an amazing experience – and a lot of work.
  • Graduation – I volunteered to work at the 2010 graduate programs graduation and it was great to see several of my friends on their graduation day. I look forward to that day next year.
  • First Years – Yes, now I can call myself a second year MBA student. That means that all the incoming students are now first years. So far, I have been impressed with those that I have met.

That’s about all for now. Expect more in the coming weeks as I explore all over Hong Kong and China. It should prove to be a fantastic experience!

Best,

Nick Fischer