Shawn White for Working Professional MBA President!

The Working Professional MBA Council election is now open and will close on Monday, April 12th,2010. To cast your votes please visit:

https://osu.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_5aTxVD51T8rVNEo&SVID=Prod

I have attached my platform:

As the WPMBA President, I would work with the food options available at Fisher for the Working Professionals. Many of us are coming from jobs and have little to no time to pack a lunch or stop at an unhealthy fast food restaurant. The machines are filled with nothing special and Subway gets old after three classes in a row. Abbott® Nutrition, headquartered right here in Columbus, Ohio, has many healthy options and I would work with our marketing department and the GPO to determine if a partnership is possible. Also, I currently blog for the Fisher Grad Life blog and it would provide great insight into the activities of a council member. I would work closely with the rest of the team to ensure proper planning and execution of activities, that benefit the group as a whole. The Fisher College of Business Working Professional students have networking opportunities that are right at their fingertips and with the assistance of the council, I would help to nurture these opportunities. I have my undergraduate degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from The Ohio State University with a minor in business. I have been with Abbott Nutrition since August of 2007 and currently work as a Quality Coordinator for the Similac® brand of infant formulas. I previously worked as a Body-for-LIFE® fitness advisor and an EAS® brand representative. I am currently one of six Working Professional students that blog for the Fisher Grad Life blog. I enjoy playing and watching all sports and I love The Ohio State Buckeyes.

If you haven’t voted yet, please vote now!

To those that have already voted, thank you!

2 Responses to “Shawn White for Working Professional MBA President!”

1. 1 Rich Higgins April 13, 2010 at 9:58 am

Check the link. It’s not working for me.

2. 2 Shawn White April 16, 2010 at 2:38 pm

The election ended on Monday, April 12. You may have tried to access the link after the elections were closed? I appreciate the effort though!