Imperial China (the band) at the Treehouse

Tuesday night I am planning on going to see Imperial China at the Treehouse. Imperial China is currently doing a midwest mini-tour in support of their album Phosphenes. Imperial China is one of Washington DC’s hardest working bands and Matt and Brian also happen to be friends of mine. If you’re looking for something to do Tuesday night you should head over to the Treehouse and check them out.

In other news, I spent the weekend working on a group project for my Global Sourcing class. It is essentially our final and is due on Wednesday. It’ll be nice to finish one of my classes this week. My Operations Management final isn’t until next Tuesday. I am really looking forward to finishing the quarter since I am going to Italy for Spring Break with my girlfriend. One downside of the trip is that I will miss most of the NCAA basketball tournament. However, I am planning on recording the Ohio State games so I can watch them when I get back. Hopefully they’ll still be in the tournament.

No real surprises in the Oscars last night. I went 8/10 missing both of the screenplay awards. Maybe I’ll be better next year.