Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

I hope everyone is enjoying all of the snow we are getting. I am not. I spent most of the weekend working on a case analysis that was due yesterday for my Global Sourcing class and catching up on readings for my other class. I don’t mind the snow too much, but I hate dusting off my car in the morning. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like it is going to get warmer any time soon so I think we are stuck with this snow for a while.

In other news, Oscar nominations were announced last week. As I have said before, I am a self-described movie buff/junkie so I will be sure to bore you with my predictions after I have seen a few more of the nominated films. So far I have seen 9 of the 10 best picture nominees and have seen the large majority of the other films nominated in the “important” categories. I haven’t seen any of the best documentary or best foreign film nominations yet, but I intend to rectify that before the Oscars on March 7.