I Love Food – Wholly Joes Edition

Hello everybody. Tomorrow (01.04.2010) it’s back to the grind. I’m actually looking forward to it; after 3+ weeks of inactivity (well severely reduced activity), I’m craving the busyness of business school (wow, I just had to use the dictionary to make sure busyness and business weren’t spelled the same – that would be ironic).

So, my core team had our first meeting of the quarter this meeting at Wholly Joe’s. I am glad to report that, short of traveling to Chicago, it’s some very good Chicago style eating.

PIC_0097

The menu includes Chicago Deep Dish Pizza, Chicago Style Hot Dogs, Maxwell Street Polish, and Italian Beef (dipped, hot peppers, and sweet peppers!). The food was fantastic and I recommend anyone craving Chicago cuisine – or just a great meal – to stop by and check the place out!

Finis.

1 thought on “I Love Food – Wholly Joes Edition”

1. Evidently; if any New Year resolutions pertaining to dieting was made; this food excursion was done prior to January 1st, 2010.

I made that very resolution and have struggled with it for what seems like months; only to look at the calender and see it has only been a few days. Then on top of that; I make the mistake and read your blog; thank you for all your inspiration. Tim