Holiday Break

Winter quarter starts tomorrow. I must say that I have really enjoyed the break and I am not sure that I am ready to go back to class. This quarter I have class Monday through Thursday since I was not able to find 2 classes to take on the same days. I have bought my books and course packets and fortunately they were a little cheaper this quarter.

It has been an uneventful but enjoyable break. This weekend I spent a lot of time watching the  bowl games and it was a lot of fun to see the Bucks beat the Ducks.

In other sports happenings, the Blue Jackets have been absolutely terrible over the last month but for some reason I keep watching the games, hoping things will get better. I even went to the game Saturday against the Colorado Avalanche which the Jackets lost in the last minute of regulation.

As I have mentioned in earlier posts, I love to see movies. On Monday I went to see Up In The Air (which I highly recommend) and I also saw Avatar in 3D on the IMAX. The story line for Avatar was pretty lame (i.e. extremely predictable with cheesy lines) but it was visually stunning and worth the experience.

I hope everyone had a great break. I will report back after my first class tomorrow.