Finals are over and now I wait for my grades

Well, Fall quarter is finally over and now I get to enjoy the holiday season with a break from school. I really learned a lot this quarter but I forgot how stressful it can be to cram for exams and get projects completed. Hopefully Winter quarter won’t be as hectic since there won’t be any college football games or holidays that take up my time.

Over the weekend I saw a couple of good movies. On Friday night, my girlfriend and I watched “Anvil! The Story of Anvil” and on Saturday we went to see “An Education” which were both very good movies. I am really looking forward to seeing “Up In the Air” which comes to theaters in Columbus on Christmas day. Being a movie junkie, this is a great time of year for movies since a lot of good movies are released so that they are in contention for the Oscars. To date, my favorite movies of the year are “Inglourious Basterds”, “The Hurt Locker” and “The Hangover”.

Right now I am anxiously awaiting my last grade to be posted to see how I did my first quarter. Keep your fingers crossed for me.