Winter break = freedom

Classes are over, finals are finished, papers are complete… and I’m finally on winter break!  For the next three and a half weeks I am off.  This will give me plenty of time to reflect on the Q1 and make the necessary adjustments to be more successful in Q2.

Favorite class: Managerial Economics with Professor Campbell.

Least favorite class: Data Analysis.

Overall, this quarter was amazing.  I met a lot of great individuals and I really stretched myself by taking subjects in which I had no prior knowledge.   Accounting was tough, but I survived.  I hear Cost Accounting next quarter is even harder, so that should be fun.  My professional speaking class really improved my public speaking skills and I feel much more comfortable speaking in front of large audiences.

I’ll reflect more on Q1 a little later.  Now it is time to relax.  I should also have plenty of time to blog over the next three weeks… although I won’t have anything to blog about.  Stay tuned, I’m sure something will come to mind.