Done!?!

Exhale…..I feel like my life has been on hold for the past few weeks.  Because of all the chaos of finals, I haven’t had time to do the extras in life-blog, cook healthy meals, or even clean up my apt (which is a wreck!).  But now, it’s all over and I am looking forward to a break before the chaos starts all over again on January 4th.

Last week consisted of three finals: Econ, Data Analysis, and Accounting….For me, they were scheduled according to their difficulty….Which side does the debit go on again?? lol…..I will definitely be contracting out all accounting work when I become a business owner….

As I plan out my break, I realize that it may not be very much of a break.  I plan on submitting an idea to the business plan competition, actually putting some effort into my internship search, finishing an architectural rendering for a client, and last but not least, spending time with my family and somehow buying nice gifts on a tight budget!

Oh well!  So much for laying around and sleeping all day….it seems that those days are a thing of the past.