The pause that refreshes

I know it’s been a while, loyal readers /skimmers! As I’m sure you’ve realized from other bloggers, one of the two really excellent times during a quarter is just wrapping up – MIDTERMS! To satisfy your curiosity, the other really excellent time is FINALS!

Of course, I’m being slightly sarcastic, but in truth, it is exciting to show all the professors what I’ve learned so far. And the feeling once all the midterms are over… nearly priceless.

So let’s haveĀ  a recap of what’s been happening recently.

The good news:

• All midterm exams and projects are completed
  • The quarter is more than half-way over
  • The community service day was a great opportunity to learn more about the Waste Not Center, run by Professor Neil Drobny
  • The Halloween party was a smashing success! (see the pictures for proof!)
  • U of M has been having a pretty poor football season AND MSU beat U of M

The bad news

• There is another exam next week!
  • The weather is becoming a serious de-motivator… I forget every year just how awful it is to see your breath while walking out to the car… which needs the ice scraped off!

That’s all I’ve got for you right now! Time to relax for a little bit, which means sprinkling in some episodes of House and perhaps a movie or two, while doing all the normal reading, accounting cases, and other assignments!

Pictures from the 2009 Fisher Halloween Party at Mozaik

Myself, Maria and Aaron

Myself, Maria and Aaron

Orlie, Jon and myself

Orlie, Jon and myself

Andrew, Sam, Erin, myself and Anthony

Andrew, Sam, Erin, myself and Anthony