Halfway home

Midterms are over…I survived.  Grades come back for most classes next week… I’ll be happy until then.  Hopefully I’ll be happy afterwards, but I really have no idea how I did on my tests.   The Accounting midterm was probably my hardest exam.  I knew I was in trouble when the accounting class before me left the exam and a CPA in the class looked pale.  It was definitely one of those moments when you realize that an extra five minutes of studying has no utility.

As I mentioned in my last entry, Halloween celebrations are this weekend.  The FCOB social chairs are hosting a costume party at Mozaik on Friday night.  I bought a camouflage hunting suit at Goodwill for $6.  I’m sure I’ll be able to turn that into some sort of costume in the next few hours.  I’ll try to post a picture from the party.

Tomorrow is FisherServers Community Service Day.  This is an event for all the first year MBA students to work with a local non-profit organization around Columbus.  I’ve heard it’s a great class bonding event.  I’ll be working with the Boys and Girls Club of Columbus with 25 other classmates.  Hopefully the weather holds up.