Thoughts on the past 2 weeks

So it’s the middle of the second full week of classes… Here are some musings:

• Can you get carpal tunnel from turning 100+ pages in an Economics text book? (I certainly hope not!)
  • Will I ever get a full (I use this term loosely) night’s sleep again? (Does it count if I dream about getting one?)
  • Have I ever been in a classroom with so many intelligent, engaged people? (Nope, but it’s great!)

I have to say, it’s definitely been a huge breath of fresh air to get to know so many interesting, smart, funny people, who are all driven to succeed.

I’m hopeful that I’ll get into a good routine in terms of my schedule – I think it’s going to be critical  to do some school work every day, especially as we begin the team projects in several classes.

However, I know it’s going to be important to carve out some time to really get to know my team members and classmates better – we’re in this together for the next 21 months – might as well be friendly :)

Good luck to everyone!

Stacey