Why I Decided To Attend The Max M. Fisher College of Business

Re-posted from shaymerritte.com/blog

People often ask me why I decided to go to the Fisher College of Business, This is my response:

When I started researching schools to pursue my MBA, I designed a set of question cards to ask representatives of programs that I was investigating. I met with Kara Albert from the Fisher College of Business’s Career Services Office in October of last year who was happy to provide me with plenty of information about Fisher, OSU and Columbus in general. When it came time apply to schools, I read back over these cards and other promotional material and decided that Fisher stood out from all the other programs that I was looking at.  Later when I came to interview and visited the campus, the positive attributes that I had scribbled on the cards were reinforced by every experience with Fisher that I had after my first meeting. Below you can find scans of the 10 cards from that first meeting and see what attributes of Fisher I found very compelling.