This Week's Top Five
- Quote: “That wasn’t me… that was you!”. I’m going to keep that anonymous, but I must specify that it’s not my quote.
- Event: New Year’s party at Fisher Commons (a.k.a. the FC).
- Rarity: The Huskies beat the Trojans!
- Rarity: Act one, the teacher presents a problem; act two, the Harvard guy gives the best answer a human being can possibly give to the case; act three, some random stupid guy gives some random stupid answer; act four, the teacher endorses the second answer. Name of the play: Consulting Boot Camp.
- Paraphrased quote: “Out of a total of 15, nine are already registered, so there’s only four missing” by AF, and this was actually on the email so there’s proof.
Suggestions are welcome for the top five ranking.
“I’m a walk you through the pathless roads…” – Dave Matthews