10. Someone is your group always carries Pedialyte
9. You paid top dollar for a Lifestraw, and although you haven’t taken it out of its packaging, you manage to reference it at least once a day.
8. You brought your BuckID 7,412 miles, only to be told at a tourist attraction that it’s not internationally recognized, so you end up paying the crippling full price of $10.
7. You likened Eskista to ‘inverse twerking.’
6. You are crestfallen each time the baboons don’t wave back. You were sure you’d made a connection.
5. You were pleased you got a deal, paying 100 Birr for a 70-second Bajaj ride.
4. You brag about using the bathroom outside.
3. Where is Javed?
2. As soon as you enter a wifi zone, all conversation ends.