Projects and Finals

Once again everyone is busy at Fisher College of Business.  This is the last week of class so everything is wrapping up.  As a result, I had to give a presentation on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

Monday – (Enhancing Professional Interchange) I gave a speech with three other individuals about the Thanksgiving holiday.  We were supposed to talk for 16 minutes and we hit 15:59.3 without any help from the professor.   Hopefully we get a few extra points for nailing the time exactly.

Tuesday – (Economics) My team gave a presentation on the compensation difference between the CEO of Aetna and the CEO of UnitedHealth.  We discussed CEO pay packages and their financial incentives.

Wednesday – (Organizational Behavior) My team gave a presentation on a leadership model that we developed based on OSU President Gordon Gee.  (I might have worn a bow tie for this presentation.)

As you can imagine, I’m definitely glad to have these projects behind me.  Now I can start studying for finals.  It all begins next Monday with Managerial Econ.  Tuesday is the Data Analysis final and Wednesday is the Accounting final.  It should be a fun three days.

I can’t wait until Wednesday afternoon…