Fall Inspired Activities

Hello!

This month I wanted to share a list of fun autumn activities to do in central Columbus. One of my favorite aspects of living in the Midwest is being able to experience the changing weather seasons. Now that we are officially in fall, the leaves have begun to change colors and there is finally a crisp cool breeze. Here is a list of my personal favorite fall inspired activities to do every season:

1. Visit a pumpkin patch- We are fortunate to have several local farms that host seasonal events for the public to enjoy (hayrides, apply picking, corn maze). I visited Circle S Farms this year and attended the annual pumpkin patch event. The farm offers a number of activities to do year-round such as fruit and sunflower picking.
  2. Enjoy a fall flavored treat or coffee- Central Columbus offers a plethora of local coffee shops for the coffee afficionados. I personally admire Fox in the Snow, Kona, and Stauf’s. Each coffee shop provides a wonderful variety of seasonal food and beverages. In addition to a convenient workplace to compete assignments in a quiet space.
  3.  Spend time outdoors- With the weather being cooler, it is the perfect temperature to spend time outdoors. Hikes are a great way to burn energy and boost endorphins. Highbanks Metro park is one of the loveliest parks to visit for a scenic trail that overlooks the river and streams. Another great outdoor activity is to visit the Inniswood Metro Gardens. This park offers plenty of picturesque features such as the Japanese garden and board walk.