Ready to graduate?

You must submit a hard copy of the graduation application to the Undergraduate Programs and Advising Office in 120 Schoenbaum Hall one year prior to your anticipated graduation date. (Click here for specific deadlines for 2014-2015). 

If you will be graduating with a minor, use the minor planning form or submit an approved form from the department granting the minor. Some minors require a department signature; see the form for details.

Forms and details available here will help ensure you meet the necessary requirements. Contact the Undergraduate Programs and Advising Office with any additional questions.


    • Application for Graduation (PDF)
      Complete and submit this form to 120 Schoenbaum one year prior to your intended graduation date.
    • Minor Planning Form (PDF)
      Submit this form at the same time as your Application for Graduation if you are graduating with a minor.
    • Commencement Absence Form (PDF)
      If you will not be attending Commencement, complete this form at least two weeks before your graduation date.

Questions? Contact us at