Maximize your experience as a FisherDirect student
First-year students directly admitted to Fisher College of Business are part of the FisherDirect community. Students admitted into the FisherDirect initiative will engage in a variety of curricular and co-curricular experiences throughout four years at Fisher College of Business and The Ohio State University.
The FisherDirect initiative offers high-achieving students access to special opportunities designed to complement course work and maximize potential. In addition to gaining direct admission into the business major, FisherDirect students will participate in opportunities and activities that will enhance and enrich the student experience at Fisher College of Business. FisherDirect students will acquire essential skills and learning competencies to become successful business professionals.
Students directly admitted to the business major will be assessed a professional program fee and technology fee every term of enrollment. Fees are subject to annual review and may change without notice.
Areas of Focus
- Academic Enrichment
- Learning Communities
- Professional Development
- Networking Opportunities
- Mentoring Experiences
- Specialized Interest Groups
- Diversity / Global Learning
- Civic Responsibility
- Leadership Development
- Fisher Community Building
Perks of FisherDirect
- Direct admission into Business Major
- Access to Career Management Site as a first-year student
- Invitation to apply for various Fisher and FisherDirect initiatives including:
- Freshman Global Lab (Italy and Ireland trip for active FisherDirect students only)
- FisherDirect Mentoring Programs
- Unique opportunities for involvement, engagement, mentorship, leadership, networking, etc.
- Priority selection for various opportunities, honors, etc. for active FisherDirect students
- Increased access to Fisher faculty, staff, and alumni
- Recognition at the end of each year with special recognition upon graduation from Ohio State